Thursday, February 9, 2012

Welcome to My Life III

A series of typed notes between a friend and I during class.

DS: So tired.

Me: This class is so fucking boring.

DS: I thought for a second that said boning.

Me: That would be far more interesting than learning assembly.

*****

My friend DS insists that I'm mean and threatened to jump in a mud puddle to get back at me.

DS: Alright, where's the mud puddle?

Me: You wouldn't!

DS: Really? You've known me for how long?

Me: You'd really get me all dirty and disgusting?

DS: No, that's your boyfriend's job.

*****

My roommate and I complaining that we're hungry but don't want to eat anything.

LB: Do we have any of those Zatarain's rice box things?

Me: Dude, yeah. I will totally eat a pot of rice for dinner if you want to.

We then proceed to eat a pot of rice and cake frosting for dinner.

*****

CT: That would sound so much better in Swahili. Wait, that's a language, not a country. Nevermind.

*****

EL: I want Radiohead. Right now.

*****

LH: Do you get to touch animals and stuff?

No comments: