Sunday, March 18, 2012

Welcome to My Life IV

LH: That doesn't mean anything! You think fart jokes are funny!

*****

At a dining hall.

Me: Hey, what's up?

TB: Not much. Just getting a spoon for my pineapple.

Me: That's exciting.

TB: No, not really. But thanks for making me feel special.

*****

Me: I always have problems spelling "eighth".

DS: You just have to remember that the 't' and 'h' are like that awkward couple in every group of friends who can't stop making out - they're always together and behind the rest.

*****

DS: well i have your phone in my crotch so im the one thats gonna call the shots

*****

Me: You're just mindfucking me.

EE: You're right, I am mindfucking you. And I don't use protection. I'm planting a seed right in your mind.

*****

BL: Cottage cheese? What, nobody likes that! Oh yeah, let's get some cheese and mix it with water. Great idea.

No comments: