Sunday, January 22, 2012

Change of format?

I haven't posted in a while and I think that's a good thing. I kind of got away from the initial purpose of this blog, which was to write the random funny stuff that happened to me during the day. Not the stupid boy drama that I create in my stupid fantasy world. The good thing for everyone (you, the reader, and myself) is that the boy drama is largely gone and that I started keeping a journal so I can just write all my issues in there instead of vomiting them all over the Internet.

So I think a change of format is necessary. Because of my lack of time to actually make posts with real thoughts and verbs and sentences I think I'm going to just copy and paste the random conversations that I find hilarious. Which, if you know me in the real world, happens quite a bit. So, yeah, look for new, not-whiny posts soon.

No comments: