Saturday, March 26, 2011

I'm not in that great of a mood.

"Remember when you left me behind? And you didn't even seem to mind..."

I wanted to post that so desperately to Facebook, but I didn't want to be so passive-aggressive and possibly create unnecessary drama. So I'm posting it here, because the liklihood that it will be read by its intended recipient is about .001%, but I still get to voice my displeasure. Because I'm not happy, but I can't tell the person I need to because, well, that will make them unhappy.

If that sounds screwed up, it probably is. But whatever. There's nothing I can do, just try and be supportive and smile and try and act like everything's okay. Because saying things aren't okay now would be more toxic than saying it later I think.

"You told me once of your first true love. You said the girl you're always dreaming of. It's not me but I wish it was. You should think of me just because."

The song lyrics are from a song called "Cry No More" by Ko and the Knockouts, by the way. If I could find a set of the full lyrics I'd just copy and paste them here and call it a post because it describes so many facets of my mood right now it's not even funny.

Whatever. I should be used to people meaning more to me than I do to them. This is only like the 1000th time it's happened. You would think I would learn.

No comments: